SEND at St. Luke's Catholic Primary School
“Whoever welcomes this child in my name, welcomes me.” (Luke 9: 48)
At St Luke’s we care, share and learn together.
At St. Luke's Catholic Primary School, we believe that each child is made in the image and likeness of God. We provide a welcoming, safe, Christian environment where children with Special educational needs and disabilities can develop to their fullest potential alongside their peers.
Everyone at St. Luke's Catholic Primary, works together to:
- Welcome all pupils and ensure that individual needs are identified, respected and supported through carefully planned provision.
- Provide a curriculum that is accessible for all.
- support pupils to achieve and reach their fullest potential
- Work in partnership with parents.
- Promote and nurture pupil self-belief, self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Prepare children for the next stages of their life journey.
Our Rationale and Intent for all of the pupils within Our Blessed Saints Federation
Read more about our Special Educational Needs and Disability provision below:
2023-2024 SEN information Report.
2023-2024 SEND Policy.
If you have any questions or would like further information about SEND at St. Luke’s Catholic Primary School please contact:
Miss Louise Russell (SENCO)
01952 388222 or email@example.com