School Meals – Menu & Payment
Paying for your Meals
For Key Stage 2 children, school meal money should be paid via ParentPay. Each pupil has an individual school meal account which is secure and private. The account needs to be kept in credit.
ParentPay – online payment service available to parents and carers.
St Luke’s Catholic Primary School is pleased to announce that parents and carers can make payments online for items such as school trips, dinner money, clubs, school activities, Diocesan School Building Fund donations and much more. Using a secure website called ParentPay payments can be made online using a credit or debit card or cash payments can be made at PayPoint stores. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or cash payments at one of 33,000 PayPoint stores
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
We will send you your account activation details, just follow the instructions in the letter we give you to get started with ParentPay.
Please look out for further announcements – If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to: https://www.parentpay.com/parents/
Our Current Menu
Free School Meals
School meals are now free for all Early Years Foundation Stage and all children in Year 1 and Year 2.
Your child may be entitled to free school meals if you, or your partner, receive Income Support or income based Jobseekers Allowance. You may also be eligible if you receive:
- Employment & Support Allowance (income related)
- Pension Credit (guaranteed credit)
- Child Tax Credits and have an annual taxable income of less that £16,190
- Part VI of the immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Do not receive working tax credit
To find out more visit www.telford.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals or telephone 01952383983